Monday, December 15, 2014

Harry Potter House Assignment

If the sorting hat were to choose my house, I believe it would put me in Gryffindor. I think I would belong in Gryffindor because they are known to be very brave. I am not afraid of much. I am very adventurous and love a good challenge, both physically and mentally. I participate in many extreme sports, and I love the thrill of them. I am also very kind and genuine. As much as I like to succeed, I hate when things are unfair or unjust. I like to win fairly and do not believe in cheating. I feel the ultimate guilt when I do not follow the rules or do something that will disappoint someone else. I believe you should treat others the way you wish to be treated, and I believe that trait is often portrayed in the Gryffindor house.





1 comment:

  1. This sounds as if i were writing it. Very believable and good stuff. I too hate when things are unfair and like challenges. Never went surfing but looks fun!

    ReplyDelete