Friday, December 19, 2014

Giving Thanks

With the holidays approaching, I often reflect on the people who have made me the person I am today. One person/animal who truly defines me as a person is my dog, Princess. My relationship with her is the best example of a perfect friendship. I always want the best for her, and I know she feels the same way towards me. We do everything together. We watch tv together, go on the computer together, and sleep together every night. While I shower, she sits in the bathroom and waits for me. When ever I'm in a bad mood, she cheers me up with cuddles and kisses. I can't imagine my life without her. There is a quote I love, "a dog is a man's best friend." This is so true because I feel like dog's are the only people you can truly trust in this world. You can tell them all your secrets, and they would never leak. A dog will never betray you, especially when you need them most. I love Princess, and am so thankful to have her in my life.






7 comments:

  1. Aw this is so cute! Intresing pick for this post. Princess is a great dog, it must be nice to have a trusty companion who's there for you 24/7. I'm jealous! I wish I had a dog to call my best friend. Nice post overall, I liked all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most adorable post I have ever seen! I too have a deep affection for canines but I do believe my care shall never equate to the love you and Princess both share! Definately the best of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute dog, and a great example of a perfect friendship. This post makes me want a dog. Good job, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post on you and your dog. You guys seem very happy together and shes adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love Princess! Really enjoyed the selfie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved all the pictures as well as the content of the blog. Really explained everything well. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha it looks like she's wearing a ponytail in the pink jersey! Some of the cutest pictures I've seen!

    ReplyDelete