Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Summer of 2014

Although my summer was fairly uneventful, it was definitely one to remember.

Most of my summer was spent hanging out with friends, whether it be at the beach, at the pool, or just around Lowell. In this picture, I am with two of my friends from Mr. Murphy's sophomore year history class, Michelle and Danny. I saw them numerous times over the summer and whenever we met up we were sure to have a fantastic time.


Over the course of summer I attended a few concerts. This picture was taken before the Luke Bryan concert at Gillette Stadium. This was the best concert I have ever been to. The set list consisted of Cole Swindell, Lee Brice, Dierks Bentley, and Luke Bryan. We were in the pit section and I was less than 5 feet away from the stage. This concert was one of the highlights of my summer.

A major news story that struck close to home this summer was the Market Basket protest. Workers and shoppers protested the store after Artie S. ousted Artie T. as CEO.


In July 13, Germany became the champions of the World Cup. The World Cup is event that occurs every four years. This was a major accomplishment for the Germans.

5 comments:

  1. I really like your Luke Bryan post! Great pic! even though my eyes are nonexistent...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kaelin! These pics are great, I love this blog post. Looks like you had a awesome summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had fun over the summer! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great summer! Solid blog, kaelin, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you spent your summer with your close friends! Sounds like you had a great summer! I like how you talked about the Market Basket issues as well as the other one! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete